CRPEG Membership Survey:
CRPEG Members registered with PIPSC will have received an e-mail requesting their participation in a membership survey. The survey results will be used to set priorities for bargaining of the next collective agreement. The deadline for the survey is 2013 November 22. Additional comments or suggestions can be sent to Jonathan Fitzpatrick, Noel Harrison or Vince Frisina.
2013 PIPSC Election for President:
Online voting for the election of PIPSC President has commenced. PIPSC members will have received an e-mail with their unique 12-character ballot key. Voting will close on 2013 December 4. If you require assistance contact Tammy Roussel at 1-800-267-0446 extension 2240 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PIPSC AGM and Dues Increase:
- The PIPSC Annual General Meeting was held in Ottawa on November 8 & 9.
- Delegates from CRPEG were Vince Frisina, Henrik Andersen, Raghu Rao and David Wang.
- Jonathan Fitzpatrick attended as an observer to receive the well-deserved President Achievement Award for raising the profile of professionalism in the public service by promoting and facilitating members achieving registration with the Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO).
- Guest speaker at the AGM was former Parliamentary Budget Officer Kevin Page.
- The newest membership engagement initiative – Better Together was officially launched.
- Candidates for PIPSC President participated in a forum to express their platform and respond to questions from the AGM delegates.
- Amongst the many motions debated at the PIPSC AGM, the delegates approved a $7 increase in monthly dues to start in 2014 January.
See press release from PIPSC AGM: http://www.pipsc.ca/portal/
Working Together For The Public Good
Note: Link to list of Executive embedded in CRPEG Executive.