CRPEG members are reminded of the provision in the collective agreement (Article 29.03) whereby membership fees paid to an association relevant to the employee’s profession may be reimbursed by AECL, to a maximum of $300 per year. Some examples of associations include:
- Professional Engineers Ontario
- Association of Professional Geoscientists of Ontario
- Canadian Nuclear Society
- Canadian Association of Physicists
- Canadian Society of Chemical Engineers
- Chemical Institute of Canada
- Canadian Society for Chemistry
To obtain reimbursement, you must submit an expense claim. Confirm the expense type and charge code with your manager prior to submission.
Working Together For The Public Good
Note: Link to list of Executive embedded in CRPEG Executive.