The CRPEG stewards are here to help you.
If you are having a problem with the company, see a steward. We can give advice related to the CRPEG collective agreement, and your rights. Your concern will be handled with all due discretion.
Here are some of the ways a steward can help you:
- Questions about the collective agreement:
- Overtime/Banked time
- Professional Development vs. Training
- Conflict with management or the company:
- Problems with payroll
- Performance Appraisal
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Meeting with the company (you are entitled to have a steward present to act as your advocate during meetings with the company):
- Return to Work after illness or extended leave
The CRPEG stewards are members, like you, who have taken training from PIPSC and are familiar with our collective agreement. You can talk with any steward, there is no specific steward “assigned” to you. You may speak with whichever steward you are most comfortable with.
If a steward doesn’t know the answer to your question, we will know where to find it.
The following is a list of CRPEG stewards and their buildings:
Henrik Andersen (456)
Matt Crowe (NRU)
Kristine Drew (J.L Gray)
Trevor Dykman (NRU)
Jonathan Fitzpatrick (456)
Vince Frisina (508)
Noel Harrison (300)
Phyllis Heeney (706T/NRU)
Joe Magill (464T)
John Montin (375)
Wade Mayo (456)
Pankaj Panchal (705T)
Raghu Rao (330)
Bill Richmond (300)
Curtis Russell (107T)
William Visneski (706T)
David Wang (Keys)
Jonathan Williams (227)
Working Together For The Public Good
Note: Link to list of Executive embedded in CRPEG Executive.